Welcome to PWS Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
The courage to refuse compromise – is the baseline at PWS Engineers Limited, established in the year 1913 as a small partnership firm named The Panchal Workshop. Although the workshop was small but the vision was strong to touch very detail and precision in the Food Packaging Machine Manufacturing Industry.
The company started with developing different filling machines and ingredient feeders based on intense research and development to deliver high-end technology and quality. The efforts took a real commercial shape in the year 1997. This was the time when company expanded its wings as a Private Limited Company and changed its name as PWS Engineers Pvt. Ltd.